R.A.Barley Electrical Services
Based in Kempsey near Worcester I serve the local area with a reliable domestic electrical installation and maintenance service.
Free estimate within 24hrs
If you need an estimate for any electrical work in your home I can give you an estimate over the phone within 24hrs. Text me a list of the work required and I will be back in touch as soon as possible.
Emergency call out and fault finding service
If a breaker has tripped out and you have lost your power or lighting, I offer a call-out service in Worcestershire. I will visit your property to find the electrical fault and offer a solution to the problem.
I have been lucky enough to have served a full apprenticeship to become a City and Guilds qualified electrician with the MEB (Midlands Electricity Board). I started at the age of 16 in June 1990 and finished the apprenticeship in September 1994 to go on and start R.A.Barley Electrical Services.
- Richard Alan Barley. R.A.Barley Electrical Services completed a four year apprenticeship with Midlands Electricity Plc (MEB)
- City & Guilds 236 Part 1 and Part 2 Certificate in Electrical Competences / Electrician.
- NVQ Level 3 Wiring systems installation. 3 Years
- City and Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition BS7671 Wiring Regulations
- BTEC Module Electronics.
- Cisco Networking Academy CCNA Data Cabling – Networks and Routers.
- R.A.Barley Electrical Services specialising in domestic electrical installation.